“Driving initiatives forward to deliver price sensitive results” …
Our team have strong first hand experience in building and deploying global technologies spanning applications, data warehousing, infrastructures, business continuity and recovery strategies. We have operated in multiple disciplines such as Health Care, Financial Services, Treasury, Banking, Manufacturing and the Tourism business sectors. Our Experience and practical knowledge is obtained through:-
- Operating client engagements through the mechanisms of Prince2™ process-based approach of project management and the ITIL® approach to the management of IT service provision.
- Implementing small, medium and large virtual server and storage solutions. We have deployed large scale VMware enterprise solutions and successfully tested programmes for fail over, fault tolerance and systems redundancy.
- Practical experience in working with clients to achieve FSA standards and Sarbane Oxley compliance.
- Helping clients reach the technology standards required for the LSE, NYSE, ISE and other related IPO process standards.
- Re-engineering small, medium and large scale mail messaging service solutions and helping clients realise savings whilst improving performance, traceability and stability.
- Developing health care based applications, interfaces and infrastructures within regional hospital environments, together with in-depth knowledge of patient management systems, laboratory management solutions and order communications systems
- Supporting hospital environments to continue to operate legacy based information systems whilst, in parallel, actively engaging in tactical initiatives to upgrade, replace and migrate to new standards as set out by appropriate governing bodies.
Versatile skills and experience to maximise business benefit for customers.