"Business lead strategies delivering enterprise lead capabilities”...
Current market forces are challenging organisations to find alternative approaches to gain support, sponsorship and financial commitment to project initiatives. Business managers must understand, accept and fully meet the expectations of the senior executives and key decision makers. Increasingly failure to do so can be considered a failure to successfully manage and this draws inevitable consequences given the current global conditions.
The primary drive therefore should be to address current challenges and to provide real returns from the business investment. Simply put, technology owners must address immediate needs now and be positioned to adjust technologies as the marketplace changes.
Many technology divisions tend to be hampered with the continual overhead of operational costs, lack of access to available information and lack of data integration. In addition, regulatory and compliance considerations, standards and practises now take centre stage where concise and accurate information must be available without delay.
Uturn Ltd is at the forefront of reshaping such strategic realignments, technology redesigns, cost rationalisations and platform deployments.
Here are some of the initiatives in which we engage:-
- Helping clients to reshape current business, application and infrastructures in a balanced and realistic manner.
- Challenging current thinking by taking a fresh look at the underlying information and technological needs.
- Asking simple questions such as, Is it really needed? ... What are the alternatives and why is your business turning into a technology centre?
- Reviewing strategies and approaches to improve cost effectiveness and driving down nonessential overhead.
- Streamlining technologies to increase yields and reduce complexity.
- Reshaping infrastructures to reduce reliance on specialised knowledge or dedicated expert staff.
- Bringing people together and focusing on developing cost competitive advantages which are practical and affordable.